My saltwater journey

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I'm kind of waiting around for a deal. Don't want to buy new this time. At least not the tank. I want to find something big that someone is needing to get rid of. My LFS is wanting $1,100 for 210g with the stand and canopy. How is that price wise?
I'd say yes!

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Thanks!

I know right? Happy to be back.

He won't sell to me :( I've called and emailed a million times and I only got one response which I didn't really understand. I'll try again!
Yeah I had the same. I've contacted him got a "answer" back usually something like try getting back with me this weekend I'll have an answer for you and I do and noreply. When he had Teugs and palmas I wanted one of each I told him I wanted one of each of the smaller ones he had as some of mine were still in the 4 to 6 range. He said email me this weekend I'll have a couple picked out by then. I emailed and messaged him probably about 20 times between Friday and Sunday nothing back. I ordered on tuesday from wetspot. Had them Thursday. But man were they small and the palmas was a polli. Lol

Reactions: jwd

jwd

Aimara
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2016
Yeah I had the same. I've contacted him got a "answer" back usually something like try getting back with me this weekend I'll have an answer for you and I do and noreply. When he had Teugs and palmas I wanted one of each I told him I wanted one of each of the smaller ones he had as some of mine were still in the 4 to 6 range. He said email me this weekend I'll have a couple picked out by then. I emailed and messaged him probably about 20 times between Friday and Sunday nothing back. I ordered on tuesday from wetspot. Had them Thursday. But man were they small and the palmas was a polli. Lol
Wow, and you still didn't get him. Well, there's always wetspot. I'm not going to rush it this time. Going to get what I want.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store