My Weird Cat Likes...

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Coffee. On what planet do cats like coffee??? A few months ago my friends husband told me that my cat Bonga was on the table drinking his coffee on him, well I didn't believe him as he has a vendetta against poor Bonga, so I assumed he was just looking for a reason to not be near the cat. Boy do I owe him an apology! I caught the puffy turd on the bench drinking my coffee while I was turned around cleaning up!

Although it shouldn't surprise me. This is the cat that refuses to eat raw meat (but will happily steal it and eat it if it's cooked), loves green vegetables and likes dark chocolate... I swear, I exert more energy stopping them from eating the wrong thing than I do making sure they eat the right thing!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My cat once ate a good portion of my bowl of Ramen noodles.

Reactions: convict360

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Well he was drinking my coffee, so I assume he likes it white with three. :D

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Coffee. On what planet do cats like coffee??? A few months ago my friends husband told me that my cat Bonga was on the table drinking his coffee on him, well I didn't believe him as he has a vendetta against poor Bonga, so I assumed he was just looking for a reason to not be near the cat. Boy do I owe him an apology! I caught the puffy turd on the bench drinking my coffee while I was turned around cleaning up!

Although it shouldn't surprise me. This is the cat that refuses to eat raw meat (but will happily steal it and eat it if it's cooked), loves green vegetables and likes dark chocolate... I swear, I exert more energy stopping them from eating the wrong thing than I do making sure they eat the right thing!
4 things - 1.) LOLOLOLOL!!!! 2.) WTH??? coffee? really? 3.) LOL @ "puffy turd" 4.) Chocolate CAN'T be good for cats - it's fatal to dogs
Lol. Weird cat.
Have you ever met a cat that WASN'T weird?
They are not bad when you want something quick and don't feel like cooking anything else.
Ramen Noodles? How do you guys afford that expensive health food stuff??!?!!! :p
Well he was drinking my coffee, so I assume he likes it white with three. :D
3 lumps???? Do you actually put any coffee in your cup or is it just milk and sugar??

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
4 things - 1.) LOLOLOLOL!!!! 2.) WTH??? coffee? really? 3.) LOL @ "puffy turd" 4.) Chocolate CAN'T be good for cats - it's fatal to dogs

3 lumps???? Do you actually put any coffee in your cup or is it just milk and sugar??
I don't GIVE him chocolate, or any of the above mentioned "naughties", they're just things that I've discovered he likes over the last six years, that I now have to keep under lock and key (so, in a cupboard with really heavy doors) because he's pur-fected (gota love puns) the art of not needing thumbs.

And as for my coffees, I'm just guna say: :D

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I don't GIVE him chocolate, or any of the above mentioned "naughties", they're just things that I've discovered he likes over the last six years, that I now have to keep under lock and key (so, in a cupboard with really heavy doors) because he's pur-fected (gota love puns) the art of not needing thumbs.

And as for my coffees, I'm just guna say: :D
my dog howls at the end sequence to Robot Chicken and flips out when he hears a Monkey-sound. I brought him to my friend's parents' house at the shore when he was a puppy and their little kitten was mesmerized by his wagging tail and kept swatting and batting at it....he didn't do anything but nudge him w/ his nose and lick him lol My friend's stepmom hated Pitbulls before this but seeing them like this really changed her views about stereotyping an entire breed :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store