For Sale mylesinus paraschomburgkii (Mini Pacus)

Sergio Bracho

Feeder Fish
Jan 6, 2019
Hello Martin!. Please forgive me if I am not opportune. I do not know how to contact you.
My name is Sergio. I live in Venezuela. I am buying a group of WIDE BAR SILVERS to share a tank with an Asian Arowana.
Pleased help me: would you know if the red coloration of some fishes is related to sex or age?. Today I bought a group of 4 (3”) and only one (bigger) has red color. Any chances red would appear in the other three?.
Hope you could help. Do not where else to ask!
Thanks again!!!

Arraiza01

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2020
Norwalk
Hello Martin!. Please forgive me if I am not opportune. I do not know how to contact you.
My name is Sergio. I live in Venezuela. I am buying a group of WIDE BAR SILVERS to share a tank with an Asian Arowana.
Pleased help me: would you know if the red coloration of some fishes is related to sex or age?. Today I bought a group of 4 (3”) and only one (bigger) has red color. Any chances red would appear in the other three?.
Hope you could help. Do not where else to ask!
Thanks again!!!
The red color is specific per each group , depending on collection point and species.
Sex and age are definite factors for coloration or Red in your wide bars.

I have had 2 types of wide bars, both were blue in base as far as the “wide bar being black/blue” the red spots come in as the mature in the Venezuelan group. Other wide bars get solid red in there flanks it all depends on the group.

regardless of where, given the fish is loved, and well fed with high quality

Reactions: Dee eng

Sergio Bracho

Feeder Fish
Jan 6, 2019
The red color is specific per each group , depending on collection point and species.

I have had 2 types of wide bars, both were blue in base as far as the “wide bar being black/blue” the red spots come in as the mature in the Venezuelan group. Other wide bars get solid red in there flanks it all depends on the group.

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful and kind!

aquaticeye

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 16, 2016

Updates on the group? What a cool fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store