need help identifying these guys?

Keeper of the Ropes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2006
Texas
DRONE017E;1314336; said:
thanks for the info, how large wil they get and what are their temperments like?

Around 12-14'', very sweet little fish. Sorta like prettier Senegals :) Fairly active as well, and they love to eat a lot. They can get very fat, and that's okay. My big boy always looks like a big fat seal... or like he just ate a big fat seal :grinno:

Keeper

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
FishGoneWild;1313779; said:
Damn....I've wanting a few more of those forever. Wish I could find some locally here.:drool: Nice looking fish! Thosre are 99.9% Polli palmas.
you and me both. i may have to breakdown and order them online.

nice looking fish, drone!

DRONE017E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Queens NYC
thanks they willonly take live food for now though .when they fatten up more ill try to give them carnivore pellets . looking forward to getting these guys to over a foot

beblondie

In Loving Memory
Mar 31, 2005
chicagoland
10-13 inches and they are one of the more active poly's.Mine were very laid back they did like piling all the plants in one corner tho and hanging out in them go figure-Anne

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
32 Polypterus Way, Africa
ironmunki;1315694; said:
you and me both. i may have to breakdown and order them online.

nice looking fish, drone!
I just got the last two polli palmas from Rehobothaquatics today. Like what KEEPERS said, I just love polli palmas cuz their chubbness make them so funny looking. When they dart across the tank it's like a fat torpedo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store