Need help with my channa aurantimaculata!

Gaz_ham

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2008
northants, uk
We humans have large temperature changes naturally, but we still prefer a steady tempetature if we can get it. I try to relate my own feelings to the fish and give them a steady, average temperature for the time of year

TomatoandEgg

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2017
Anthropomorphism in full effect haha. my chiller only goes down to 20, i hope its enough to trigger that winter feeling so they'll feel like mating come spring!

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
Anthropomorphism in full effect haha. my chiller only goes down to 20, i hope its enough to trigger that winter feeling so they'll feel like mating come spring!
Might be very borderline, but could eventually work. I honestly wouldn't bet on it, but why not as long as you do your half yearly water change at the time temps go back up :)

TomatoandEgg

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2017
In malaysia running at below 20c results in huge amounts of condesation on the glass and water drips all over the place unless I run the Aircon full blast so I run the tank at 21 during the day and 15 over night.

Jasonmelder

Feeder Fish
Sep 1, 2021
A
Hi Natasha.

I am from Sri Lanka as well. I have two golden cobras. Have faced similar situtions. I have found few ways to overcome them without a chiller. Please update me on your fish. Want to know how things turned out. Also maybe I can give you some tips as well.
Hi

My GC is not eating at all
Been 2 weeks. Have fed live feed to no avail
Please help

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store