Palm Springs, CA
Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Minnesota
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Hi All-I've run across a vintage aquarium in Minneapolis that I'd like to get. Problem is the guy doesn't accept Paypal, Venmo or anything. So, I need a well established, reliable MFKer (if youve signed up only in the last few months don't bother) to pick it up and hold it till I can get it picked up from you (no more than 1 month). It's not very big. According to to aquarium calculator it's 12 and half gallons. Willing to pay $75 for this. Easiest way is to call me (not text) from a number that will appear on my phone. Let's not waste each other's time. Thanks (760) 409-5299

mnloki

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2020
I'm probably not as established as you want...but I would think my risk level of paying for a tank I don't want and you not showing is higher than your risk of me buying it and not letting you have it, no? I am in a SW burb...so it sort of depends on where it is. Greater Minneapolis is a large area.

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
I'm probably not as established as you want...but I would think my risk level of paying for a tank I don't want and you not showing is higher than your risk of me buying it and not letting you have it, no? I am in a SW burb...so it sort of depends on where it is. Greater Minneapolis is a large area.
I PM'ed you earlier. Please give me a call.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store