Need stocking help please

abpositive

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Here's the deal, I have several plecs that are spread all over my house in individual tanks or 3 or 4 in a tank.
What I would like to do is set up a 90 gal plec tank with some Tetras and maybe a shoal of cories.

What I would like to know is this:
which of the list of plecs below do you think would be compatible long term in a standard 90? I figure a shoal of Tetras, and a shoal of cories and some of these----
1 L200
1 L260
1 LDA31
1 L204
2 L015's
5 L134's---future breeding project?
8 LF ABN---future breeding project
4 Reg ABN---future breeding project

I've been thinking about this for weeks and making myself crazy.
I keep thinking how many cories? How many Tetras? which plecs will be compatible? How many galllons should I dedicate per plec.

You see how I've made myself nuts?

Please help

abpositive

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Which is it...no one knows
Or

No one cares?

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
umm i may be confused so sorry if the answer wasn't what you were looking for, but all those plecs will do fine with tetras and cories. All of those plecs will be fine in the same tank together also, just make sure you have the room and hides to accomodate them. (Remember this doesn't take into account the nastier individuals you may sometimes get-e.g. hunting tetras). I don't know how many of each you'd put in, nor how big a 90 gallon is (US is different). Whats an ABN again? Just make sure you get a reasonable group of cories and i guess tetras, they look there best that way too.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I'd say, if you intend to do a breeding project, to keep it species only. If you just want a wide variety, many of the plecs you listed are very small, and will all do fine in a 90 given enough hiding places.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store