New 125 setup Red Devil n Jag

RdJag420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2018
Floriida
I di
Yea I’d lose the boat and barrels plants are looking cool though just not enough swimming space as stated
i Dissagree the africans soul die instantly and wut about my female jag nature has plenty of hiding holes and cover in got mf for a species tank not a RD kill everything tank

RdJag420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2018
Floriida
Dissagree the africans would die instantly and wut about my female jag nature has plenty of hiding holes and cover in ... going for a species tank not an oh god mr redevil killed the whole tank thread

RdJag420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2018
Floriida
Ppl need to start providing a lot more cover for the fish who have to deal with a MIDI/Devil especially one like mine..if fish cannot hide ior get away they will kill them point black period I don’t care if it’s a piranha which I’ve owned..ppl need to know male devil is like a water dog he can be ur best friend but he can bite you,can and will exterminate any tank mates as you saw I avoid by a 125 with tons of cover...you will come to love them my whole fam loves him now but they can be pissy,mean,destructive and without cover The other fish stand no chance

RdJag420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2018
Floriida
Posted on a diff post but want ppl to read b4 they get one still the greatest fish I’ve ever owned

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store