New caribes won’t take anything but raw shrimp.

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
I feed them Hikari Jumbo carnisticks, that I get from Amazon. They were about 2 1/2" when they got on them, I used to break them in half for them. I tried the sinking ones, but they'd never touch them.
Weird my Ps wont really take the floating ones right now. They take sinking ones. i tried large omega floating and ciclid gold floating but they wont take them. I dont know its too big for them or too hard to bite. I do plan on having them take all kinds of pellets and veggies

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
How is your shoal doing?
Hey thanks for asking! Theyre doing good! Taking hikari jumbo carnisticks, hikari sinking carnivore, shrimp, tilapia. not much fin nipping anymore and theyre fins are almost 100% healed. Caribes are different really, when i put carnisticks in they are the ones that go up and attack it first then the rbps follow. :) Ps. Going to feed them quarantined wild trout soon when they get around 5” and bigger tank.

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
mine take vibra bites

Reactions: A&A

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
mine take vibra bites
vibra was the first pellet my rbps took. i don’t give it anymore bec sometimes they won’t eat all of it and just makes a mess.

A&A

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2020
mine take vibra bites
How large are the vibra bites? My Ps are really enjoying those mini frozen krill at the moment. However they wont eat the head or the little shell that covers it. They just spit that out, so I take it off every time I feed....

Reactions: dr exum

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
How large are the vibra bites? My Ps are really enjoying those mini frozen krill at the moment. However they wont eat the head or the little shell that covers it. They just spit that out, so I take it off every time I feed....
probably 2mm-3mm length x angel hair pasta thickness

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store