New Fish!

Jon M

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
Port Saint John, FL
They also have a yt
whats yt?

Nice. I've got 4 in an 800g and two more on the way. Highly social fish. If you opt to grab another there's a very good chance they'll hang together a bit like clown loaches.
Ya I remember u telling me about urs in another thread. See, i'm super bummed with how mine has been so far. I mean he's only like 5-6" but I haven't seen him since I got him since he's always hiding behind the overflow. :( Hoping once he gets bigger he'll have to become social, lol.

Trouser Bark

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2022
Hoping once he gets bigger he'll have to become social, lol.

As they get older they'll hang out toward the front of the tank and beg for food. Catfish are good at that. When I say social though I mean amongst themselves. He won't be the happiest cat in the tank if he's not at least got a pal or two of the same species to hang with... just like clown loaches in that respect.

Fishyboy🐟🐟🐟

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2023
whats yt?

Ya I remember u telling me about urs in another thread. See, i'm super bummed with how mine has been so far. I mean he's only like 5-6" but I haven't seen him since I got him since he's always hiding behind the overflow. :( Hoping once he gets bigger he'll have to become social, lol.
Yt means YouTube, it’s called predatory fins and they show unboxings of the fish they got in

Jon M

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
Port Saint John, FL
As they get older they'll hang out toward the front of the tank and beg for food. Catfish are good at that. When I say social though I mean amongst themselves. He won't be the happiest cat in the tank if he's not at least got a pal or two of the same species to hang with... just like clown loaches in that respect.
Gotcha. Well, for now it's one. I may consider another in the future but that seems like a lot with how big they get, even for my 560!

Yt means YouTube, it’s called predatory fins and they show unboxings of the fish they got in
Oh, DUH! lol. Yah, I try to post on mine pretty frequently, and also follow them!

my channel

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store