New Guinea Dats

cougar579

Candiru
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Don’t see these up for sale that much . If so,the price is up there. Is there a shortage on them currently?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They are not available nearly as much as Indos and thinbars,never have been in my opinion and they've always been pricey.I have never seen one offered by a vendor for much less than one hundred dollars.

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
They are not available nearly as much as Indos and thinbars,never have been in my opinion and they've always been pricey.I have never seen one offered by a vendor for much less than one hundred dollars.
I'm glad to read this. I suffered some pretty big fish losses this last December and have sort of been taking some time off before getting back into the game and was browsing my local Craigslist ads and saw a guy asking in two separate posts, I kid you not, $4,500 for an NGT and I about fell out of my chair before coming back here to check and see if something crazy had happened since I took my fishkeeping leave of absence.

K krichardson is on point. I've always known 2-4" NGT to go for around $100-250 depending on the year for the last 10 years out here in California.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store