New Life Spectrum Pellets

H]-[H

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
Malaysia
Just found out that NLS came out with new pellets called Probiotix..
It mentioned that its nutrient formula is based on Thera+A which makes me wonder if it's worth shedding the extra bucks for Probiotix since it's almost twice the price of Thera+A..
My fish are fed on NLS exclusively (Thera+A) and the current stock that I've is almost finished hence the reason I asked..

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Just found out that NLS came out with new pellets called Probiotix..
It mentioned that its nutrient formula is based on Thera+A which makes me wonder if it's worth shedding the extra bucks for Probiotix since it's almost twice the price of Thera+A..
My fish are fed on NLS exclusively (Thera+A) and the current stock that I've is almost finished hence the reason I asked..
RD. RD.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
All of the newer line is part of the Naturox series, where natural preservatives are now being used in all formulas. Probiotix is a new probiotic formula. Just feed whatever floats your boat.

1571613993932.png

H]-[H

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
Malaysia
All of the newer line is part of the Naturox series, where natural preservatives are now being used in all formulas. Probiotix is a new probiotic formula. Just feed whatever floats your boat.
Hmm interesting.. aren’t all NLS pellets made from natural preservatives?
I checked both ingredients and they are about the same..
From your experience, do you notice any difference in the fish when feeding Probiotix vs Thera+A?

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
They have a website, you might want to check it out. If you are happy with the results from feeding TherA, just keep feeding that formula.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store