New Member From ND

Chevyfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2017
Hello to everyone on MFK. I'm new to the forum, from California and moved to Williston North Dakota around 4 years ago, are there any ND members here? Due to me constantly moving and living in apartments I haven't been active in the hobby much. Currently I have two small tanks I guess, 1 Ten gallon my 4 year old daughters goldfish tank and a 2 Gallon Cylinder that houses a Beta on our Kitchen Counter. Not much to brag about. Before I started moving around I had a beautiful 55 gallon tank that through many years housed an ornate Bichir, Albino Red Hi Fin Pleco and a half dozen various African cichlids, Red Devils, Oscars the list goes on. My good friend ran a LFS so I constantly traded.

I close on my first home in 2 weeks, now that I have some roots planted. I plan to fulfill my dreams of owning a large predatory tank. Likely ill be building a DIY plywood or acrylic, nothing is set is stone yet. After seeing many pictures on MFK. I HAVE to get a set of Rays. When I told my wife what I wanted to do, I sealed the deal by showing her pictures of some Black diamond's. (Eventually) My dream tank would be 2 Black Diamonds, 1 Silver Arowana (since I cant have Asian), 1 Clown knife that's what dad had growing up. 1 Ornate Bichir my favorite fish of those I've kept. Anyways I am here to learn and appreciate everyone's time.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome. Hope to dream tank up and running soon.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello to everyone on MFK. I'm new to the forum, from California and moved to Williston North Dakota around 4 years ago, are there any ND members here? Due to me constantly moving and living in apartments I haven't been active in the hobby much. Currently I have two small tanks I guess, 1 Ten gallon my 4 year old daughters goldfish tank and a 2 Gallon Cylinder that houses a Beta on our Kitchen Counter. Not much to brag about. Before I started moving around I had a beautiful 55 gallon tank that through many years housed an ornate Bichir, Albino Red Hi Fin Pleco and a half dozen various African cichlids, Red Devils, Oscars the list goes on. My good friend ran a LFS so I constantly traded.

I close on my first home in 2 weeks, now that I have some roots planted. I plan to fulfill my dreams of owning a large predatory tank. Likely ill be building a DIY plywood or acrylic, nothing is set is stone yet. After seeing many pictures on MFK. I HAVE to get a set of Rays. When I told my wife what I wanted to do, I sealed the deal by showing her pictures of some Black diamond's. (Eventually) My dream tank would be 2 Black Diamonds, 1 Silver Arowana (since I cant have Asian), 1 Clown knife that's what dad had growing up. 1 Ornate Bichir my favorite fish of those I've kept. Anyways I am here to learn and appreciate everyone's time.
Welcome,u should also add a blacknose crappie or another mid level swimming fish.

Reactions: Chevyfan

SantaMonicaHelp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member

Hi Chevyfan,

Welcome to the forum:)
Good plan!
I hope this forum will help you with your research)))
Why do you move from California to North Dakota?

Zhenya

Chevyfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2017
Hi Chevyfan,

Welcome to the forum:)
Good plan!
I hope this forum will help you with your research)))
Why do you move from California to North Dakota?

Zhenya
Thank you! I have learned a lot already and enjoy lurking on the forum. I read almost every post. I moved to ND a few years back to start a career in the Oilfield.

Reactions: SantaMonicaHelp
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store