New Monster Clown

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
I want a clown knife so bad by my wife doesn’t like the dots says they freak her out
Offer to buy her something nice for letting you get the clown knife? Or maybe get a black ghost knife? They are also quite beautiful and move very unusually and gracefully. They are sleek and to me they look like they have a equine head and I have read they can be tamed and will eat from your hand. If you are interested show her a few photos. If she won't go for the gift idea for the clown knife . How about asking for it as an early (only?) Christmas present? Do a (few)designated chores's for her for designated days and time space? Offer to put it in your private space so she won't have to look at it often. Mix in a fish of her preference. As she gradually gets used to it (the clown knife), it may be able to migrate upriver to a more common space. Or suggest you go shopping for his and her fish. Start by going window shopping on the internet? End with a romantic dinner out. Think of some fish that would appeal to her. You already know what you like. Just some suggestions, hope one ( or more) might work.

Reactions: beau1990

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
Black ghost knife fish are shyand gentle and have pretty irresistible personalities. I am unfamiliar with clown knifefish. I will look them up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store