New pima

Gpdriftwood

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2017
Josh, IMHO if you want your pima to be alive and happy more or less, I am guessing you gotta have a 20'x20' at a minimum by the time the pima hits 5'.

There is a reason we seem to never see subadult, not to mention adult, pimas here on MFK or anywhere kept long term in tanks that are smallish relative to the pima's body length, as was my example of 5' in a 13'x13'.

As for me, I will not try again with the pimas until I have my 40'x20' built.

Appreciate the tip. Don't want to derail Rpul's thread anymore but if you have a thread on your build, I'd be interested to read it.
Didn't intend to derail either. I have been meaning to do a post build thread on my 1000. But I was so busy at the time that I took a single pic of the build. I will try to do it soon. Also, I am FINALLY building his/her permanent home next spring/summer. It was supposed to be this year. I have a 20'x12'x6d planned for the pima. Hopefully it will be good, I have seen multiple pimas over 5-6ft in smaller. Se
la vie. this 1 pic should give an idea though I think. No matter, good luck w ur baby rpul! :)IMG_20170610_192353.jpg

Also I am sorry if I did derail your thread. My bad.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store