Newest addition

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
from a good friend of mine.

He brought the fish at 2” around 18/19 months ago. The box he’s in is 34” long to give you some idea!

What a creature!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Very nice!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Beautiful, it’s also nice to see that he’s going to a home that can hold him in his golden years :)
Hmm.... Is he by any chance a hybrid? Something looks off about his spots but I may be just imaging it.

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
Beautiful, it’s also nice to see that he’s going to a home that can hold him in his golden years :)
Hmm.... Is he by any chance a hybrid? Something looks off about his spots but I may be just imaging it.
It could just be a catch location thing, he’s just a normal looking firewood to me buddy.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I see nothing off with it but the dorsal view is quite limiting.
Planiceps?
Yup. Pretty rarely kept and even more rare to see one survive into adulthood. This one is still a baby.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
I see nothing off with it but the dorsal view is quite limiting.

Yup. Pretty rarely kept and even more rare to see one survive into adulthood. This one is still a baby.
Yes. Still got time to potentially double in size. Quite the fish. Bloke had took really good care of it, hope I can manage to see it through to adulthood.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store