Nice Tank for the Living Room

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
sephir420 said:
verry nice tank :drool: . check this one out. http://www.icm-corp.com/da_completed.htm

it is 80' tall 36' round, and holds 264,000 gal. even has an elevator that gose threw the middle. maid out of 150 tons of acrylic. :22_yikes:
this....this...this is really out of context for us already...how to have such a tank in the house!!!

:22_yikes:

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
sephir420 said:
sorry if its out of contect. i figured if we are showing cool tanks id show that one. one can dream cant they? :lipsseale
Hey.....do not misuderstood my post..i did not mean it in a negative way...must thank you for showing us such an awesome setup....

I was in awe when i see those pics..and i wont even dare to dream I will have such a tank one day....hahahah...

:grinyes:

sephir420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
thats cool. its in a hotel in germany. the hotel was actualy buit arount the tank. i can only emagin the stess those construction workers had when building the hotel. i mean one wrong move and you got 150 tons of broken acrylic. i just think it wood be cool to have a room where the walls are nothing but tank.

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
sephir420 said:
thats cool. its in a hotel in germany. the hotel was actualy buit arount the tank. i can only emagin the stess those construction workers had when building the hotel. i mean one wrong move and you got 150 tons of broken acrylic. i just think it wood be cool to have a room where the walls are nothing but tank.
Yeah..and in the night...all the eyes of the fishes would be on ya in bed...yeah..thats cool... :grinno:

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
WOW, nice tank! I wonder I the keeper had to learn diving.... :p

freeform

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
red dot island
RockyGoldy said:
dude...i think it is INDEED a dream for us....where can we ever find a place for such tanks?!?!
ya man. even our under water world is no match!!! hahahahaha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store