NJAS Auction Sunday 4/3

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
Definitely a fun time. So what did everyone go home with? I walked out with the female mesoheros ornatum/gephyrum. right now she's in the process of trying to take over one corner of the tank. Then a pure impulse $5 crawfish. I figured why not, I was walking out the door and just one more thing.

Did the pink tail chalceus end up making a showing? i thought i saw it listed but never saw the bag and don't recall it being called.

tiger15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
SNJ
I am interested in the pink tail chalceus too, but it didn't make it. It's Paul Sherman's fish, but he told me it jumped out of the tank and died.

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
I am interested in the pink tail chalceus too, but it didn't make it. It's Paul Sherman's fish, but he told me it jumped out of the tank and died.
I've suffered the same fate with a chalceus...found its way through the most unlikely spot. I don't think the rules of physics apply to fish.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Definitely a fun time. So what did everyone go home with? I walked out with the female mesoheros ornatum/gephyrum. right now she's in the process of trying to take over one corner of the tank. Then a pure impulse $5 crawfish. I figured why not, I was walking out the door and just one more thing.

Did the pink tail chalceus end up making a showing? i thought i saw it listed but never saw the bag and don't recall it being called.
HAHA- we were talking about that fish.. you should have told me who you were on the forum!!

I got a discus... 6 super red sevs (aca winning parents apparently you can breed them) a trio of killies a couple congo tetras... no monsters for me but there were def some that went... i think three garbage cans went with the fish auctioned because of how big they were!!

RangerBlue381

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
New Jersey
The jag and the grammodes were nice but they went too early in the auction for me to really go for. the timing of the ornatum was just right. i didn't expect to get that one but i guess it was late enough that people spent their money and i lucked out on that one.

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store