Gold Tier Deeda, Esteemed Contributor

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
WOW, this is not something I ever thought I'd see and it is much appreciated!! I just try to be both helpful and respectful of other members that have questions that I think I can answer or at least point them to the correct info.

I'm here almost every day and read just about all the posts out there, even the ones I have no interest in keeping certain fish and just trying to absorb the great posts by many members.

FTR, I am retired and also female. ?
I had a feeling you were a female due to the fact you signed your signature as dee but I could never confirm it.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Did some light digging this morning. It's pretty easy to do with the amount of quality posts to choose from, though I'm still getting a hang of the search function.

I'm always impressed by the specifications of Deeda's posts. Always bringing helpful manuals, real numbers you can work with, and willing to figure the problem out. In some of the threads people offer the bare minimum information, yet Deeda is willing to take the time to help when others would simply pass. I'll get some more posted this afternoon.

I also prefer to err on the side of caution and used gender neutral terms so far, sorry folks lol.

general husbandry

filters

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
My net's been miserable so searching has been a chore. Will update when conditions allow.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
LOL @ Dee being a dude? That was funny. Dee has been around the hobby, and doing exactly what you see day to day here, for many years. I have nothing but respect for her, and her contributions to this & other forums over the years is immeasurable. Vote for Gold from me.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
She has my vote.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store