Gold Tier giseok jung Illustrious Aquaculturist Gold

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018
London
Hey!

I was looking through a post and looked at giseok jung giseok jung 's profile when I saw he doesn't have any awards. I was flabbergasted because he has bred some bichirs that I have never heard of being bred before. So I think I should nominate him to start it off! I think this should be GOLD because he has been the first in the world to breed this bichir.

the first to breed p. mokelembembe!

p. Delhezi:

I think the bichir community would benefit from this as he is very knowledgable about bichirs:

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com
I'll second this, he also runs a page called Lake of Polypterus Korea, where he reguarly posts his breeding tips and ventures. Not to mention he has also bred and currently raising a platinum P. delhezi.

We're both also trying to breed P. weeksii, which will be another first. Although I feel Giseok may beat me to it haha!

When it comes to bichir breeding, I count him among the authorities, as he breeds without any hormome injections. He is also studying ecology, biology and zoology, so has some academic background behind him!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Count me in for giseok jung giseok jung for his accomplishments of breeding several species of Polypterus and raising the fry which is not easy. :clap

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Aye.

Reactions: tlindsey

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018