Silver Tier JK47, Accomplished Aquaculturist

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For JUNE end of month voting:

JK47 JK47 has succeeded in intentionally breeding high end black stingrays several times, to include having accomplished specific results within his breeding program. Given the difficulty and investment involved with breeding rays, it is precedent in the community for successful ray breeders to be recognized. Therefore, I nominate Justin for recognition as an Accomplished Fish Breeder in accordance with his success in breeding black rays.

Threads:

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/bd-pupdate-growout-tank.676178/

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...ssion-p14-x-p12-albimaculata-x-henlei.675349/

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Thanks guys. Seriously means a lot. Y’all are family. Rob you can add Satanoperca mapiritensis and crenicichla saxatilis to the list of non ray species. Bred lots of cichlids of the years but those two were my fav.
Gimme a list Justin. If you've bred a variety of species, then heck, you'll probably qualify for gold. The other gold members; Oddball Oddball , notho2000 notho2000 , B bigguapote and HarleyK HarleyK , all have a large number of fish that they've intentionally bred, based around the core of either a arowana or stingray breeding.

Edit- threads will be useful if you've got them.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Gimme a list Justin. If you've bred a variety of species, then heck, you'll probably qualify for gold. The other gold members; Oddball Oddball , notho2000 notho2000 , B bigguapote and HarleyK HarleyK , all have a large number of fish that they've intentionally bred, based around the core of either a arowana or stingray breeding.

Edit- threads will be useful if you've got them.
No need for gold. I’m just proud of those two as well. It took me forever. I’ll see if I can dig up some threads

Satanoperca mapiritensis [link]
Geophagus abalios
Geophagus sp. ‘Tapajo’
Geophagus altifrons
Crenicichla aff. ‘Demerara’
Heros severus
Heros rotkeil
Potamotrygon motoro
Potamotrygon henlei
Potamotrygon leopoldi “black diamond” [link]
Potamotrygon albimaculata [link]

Lots plecos and CA cichlids but they dont count since they’ll breed in a toilet LOL.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
" you can add Satanoperca mapiritensis and crenicichla saxatilis to the list of non ray species. Bred lots of cichlids of the years but those two were my fav"
Drops mic...walks away lol

JK is one of the best member mfk has to offer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store