Bronze Tier stanzzzz7, Notable Contributor

KellyElizabeth

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2017
Hi all, I'm a new member here but I have been lurking for a couple of years.
I love stanzzzz7 posts and his aquascapes are so inspiring. I've never seen such realistic looking tanks as his.
I love the advice he gives and the way he is very to the point when fish are not being housed fairly.
His knowledge of the hobby is outstanding and my favourite threads on the forum are the ones he has created.
I just felt he should be recognised for his top quality contributions.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I love stanzzzz7 posts and his aquascapes are so inspiring. I've never seen such realistic looking tanks as his.
I love the advice he gives and the way he is very to the point when fish are not being housed fairly.
His knowledge of the hobby is outstanding and my favourite threads on the forum are the ones he has created.
Welcome aboard

I absolutely agree Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 is a great contributer of knowledge and his experience.:)

Navigate to Nominations and Awards start a new thread.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Crikey, never saw this coming. I'm very flattered though.
Thank you very much and also thank-you to Mr Lindsey and kno4te for agreeing.
You may be the only 3 that do but hey,I'm very flattered.
Cheers.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
That's very nice of you to say. Thank you very much.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Thanks a lot guys.
I really do appreciate this and I'm really pleased that some of you like some of the stuff I post on the forum.
Some of my views have got me some flak on here and I've been called a few unsavoury things ( normally by the inexperienced or the just plain cruel) so it's really good to hear something positive.
Cheers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store