Nosferatu Labridens 'Media Luna Yellow'

Garri Ausmus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2017
Denver, CO
I am searching for these fish i need a 2 inch trio for a tank i am creating or smaller as they will be going in my laguna de la media tank with a trio of Nosferatu Bartoni i have. they are also called Heirichthys labridens, or Nandopsis labridensnosferatu labridens2.jpg

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I am searching for these fish i need a 2 inch trio for a tank i am creating or smaller as they will be going in my laguna de la media tank with a trio of Nosferatu Bartoni i have. they are also called Heirichthys labridens, or Nandopsis labridensView attachment 1268110

duanes duanes

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
I kept these about a decade ago, they are great fish, but can be prone to bloat if stressed by less than perfect water quality, or aggression.
I have also kept bartoni, and if I were to do it again, I probably wouldn't keep them in the same tank, unless was a relatively large one, to minimize territorial stress, maybe minimum 150 gallons (probably more).
Although the bartoni are/and stay relatively small, they are feisty, and although they are found together in nature, that amount of space is gargantuan, compared to even very large tanks.

Reactions: Garri Ausmus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store