not another fish

Gee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2005
San Bernardino, CA
As for me getting preds I am not sure that I will get big monstor fish because as far as I can tell their not that colorful.
Oh my, you must be shopping at the wrong stores!:eek: There are maaaaany beautiful large dicklids, I can't even begin to list them.

Sorry about your little guppy. I may have missed it, but are you able to setup a bare bottom tank for the fry?

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang

bethie_dawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2006
AR
I only have one tank right now so I was not able to seperate them. I have another tank coming in a couple of weeks. So I can setup a fry tank when I get it and it probably will be bare bottom.
Messiner its not smart to be buzzed at your age.;) But I can not say much I got drunk a couple of times at your age but never got online I was always with friends and hanging out. Now that I am old enough to drink (about 4 years over age) I can not drink for health reasons so be careful or you may get the same problem.

Lil_Stinker

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 30, 2006
State of Emergency
WOW, sorry guys and gals. no more half buzzed posting for me. half the crap i said makes no sence at all now that i read it. ill try and lay off the useless comments.
1/2 buzzed & 15 ?
hmmmm

so I guess in Florida when you get to be 30, then you can get buzzed?

bethie_dawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2006
AR
1/2 buzzed & 15 ?
hmmmm

so I guess in Florida when you get to be 30, then you can get buzzed?
I wounder how much you have to drink to be half buzzed?

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
half as much as it takes you to get buzzed.........

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
"There are maaaaany beautiful large dicklids"
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :clap

Ya know, a few of my friends have said the exact same thing on our girl's night out!

Jay R.

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Port st. Lucie, FL
www.screamandfly.com
I feel ya on that, I had some burmuda tetra's that bred and I didn't even know it, cause the fry hid so well. I did a water change and stressed the tank, found a bunch of fry dead in the filter! it sucked!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store