OCEAN FREE XO SUPER RED SYN OR CHINGMIX BOOSTER FH FOOD??

paopanlilio

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2009
makati
1) XO Ocean Free - Humpy Head :- To improve KOK
2) XO Ocean Free - Starry :- To improve Pearls and neon spots
3) XO Ocean Free - Super Red Syn :- To improve red coloration

pretty popular in the philippines but never tried it
i feed my fh regular cichlid food
and some beefheart for once a week
and shrimp once a week too

nubria6969

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2007
Quaker City,Ohio

I feed my fish both of theses products. I had some fry that i had to separate into two tanks. I feed them all the same except the one tank i also feed them the Starry Induce Bright Sparkle Dots.Most babies that ate the Starry food have brighter pearls and more of them than the ones who didn't eat the Starry food.

XO
STARRY
Induce Bright Sparkle Dots
Protein 49 %Min
Fats 4.0%Min
Fiber 3.5%Max
Ash 13% Max

Ingredients:
Special Sparkle Enhancing Ingredient,Fish protein,Quality White Fish Meal,Krill,Spirulina,Shrimp meal,Yolk meal,Whet germ,Antarctic shrimps,protease,stable multi-vitamin and mineral,Lecithin,immune substance,calcium,enzyme,organic minerals ect.

ChingMix Flowerhorn
Headbooster Sp-100
Headbooster & Groth Enhancer
Min Crude protein 55%
min crude fat 8%
max ash 9%
max crude fiber 2%
max moisture 9%

Ingredients:
Fish meal,Soybean meal,Corn Meal,Wheat Flour,Wheat Germ,Lecithin,Yeast,Natural bile acids,and Active enzyme,Spirulina Maxima,astaxanthin,Omega 3 Epa/DHA ,Essential Fatty acids(varius HUFA),Extrac dunaliella salina.

thesamas

Candiru
MFK Member
May 7, 2009
Champaign
here in india everyone uses XO super red syn, starry and humpy head

all the lfs here recommend XO more than taiyo and chingmix is hardly available here

in fact i use XO humpy head for my fh and its kok growth is quite good now

joncute

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
philippinnes
npd_raj;2213463; said:
Here in India we get several Ocean free products. The three most common products from Ocean Free are:
1) XO Ocean Free - Humpy Head :- To improve KOK
2) XO Ocean Free - Starry :- To improve Pearls and neon spots
3) XO Ocean Free - Super Red Syn :- To improve red coloration

XO Ocean Free Super Red Syn - is a head booster and at the same time it improves also the red part of the flowerhorn fish, that's why it's quite little bit expensive to other Xo Ocean Free products...

Chingmix is really a good food but I believed this is the most expensive products in fishkepping hobby

Jdmxluv

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Koreatown
im using XO humpy head on my male flowerhorn. when i got it the kok didnt show much but its a size of a medium size marble. same with my female.

by the way where can i buy all 3 of them. its kinda hard to find all of them where i live.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store