Oddballs for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
:swear: need to clear out some tanks as im buying a 125 for 200 bux next week and need another 50 bux for the tank plus some filtration cash :swear:

1 7in common wolf (agro and eats shrimp) 7.50
1 3.5in jurenese (eats pellets off surface but loves a live feed) 20
2 1.75in giant bumblebee catfish (eat anything and growing quick) 2.00 for both
1 5in jardini aro (kinda timid but eats lots of different foods) 25.00
1 4.5in marbled sleeper goby (eats shrimp and feeders and whatnot) 10.00

take all for 60.00 , i will ship all these fish usps express for a flat fee of 47.00

i take paypal

all pictures are here http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1172 (i have no digi cam at the moment and when i do borrow one crappy pics evolve but i promise these fish wont let ya down) live delivery is quaranted UNLESS usps screws up and delays which i doubt for this time of year , all fish double bagged (jur and wolf get triple bagged) plus oxygen

if theres a doa i will refund the price for that fish IF a picture is taken within 1 hour of the package being recieved in the bag upon which i will compare with photos of previous packages to amke sure they havent been tampered with

this is a hell of a deal (wolf retails for 20 bux online , 30-35 for the jur , 45 for the jardini , bumble bee cats you will never see and quite a kool dwarf oddball maxin out at 8in and usually go for 4-8bux a fish, marbled sleepers are available but not handfeedable and pellet eating ones which should retail for 15.00 bux for a 3in without any traits)

why would i sell u may ask? because i aquired 7 zaire frontosa at an auction today for 56 dollars at 4-5in and in order to happily keep these guys i need to buy a used 125 which another member is giving me for 200 bux cash, these fish need to go and dont exspect a price drop cuz if u do u should lay off the crack :screwy:

ask any buisness man on this board , ud b hard pressed to get these prices from a wholesaler , i paid 35 for the jur from anthonys tropical fish 1.5months ago at 2in and 35 for the jardini at 2.75 in 1.5 months ago

id hate to see these go to some no nothing noob on aquabid so i decided price dont matter and il help some fellow monster fish keepers out on the board

i am KEEPING 2 5-6in orincosensis/occelaris pbass , the 7 zaire fronts , and 3 female and 2 mnale of different species apistos along with a couple austrailian yabbys that i picked up (pairs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store