ok i got some questions about my 75 gal i had to throw all my fish from the 150 in

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
Ok i beleve it was actualy cycled or was stableing off. When my tank got busted i took and set up all the filters off the 150 on the 75 gal. Pluss had the extra mag 350 with biopwheels already ruing on it. It had ran like a month with the mag befor i had to throw everything in.
Now last wensday i threw the fish in it. Nothing has died or seems ill. Colors wernt the best but **** they cramped. Well today i moved the 75 to my house and have it set back up and runing with the same filtration on it . I was able to save like 25 percent of the watter during the move.

When i moved the stand today i found my male jag from florida dead with maggots growing and eating off it. Said freaking day man. :swear: :22_yikes: :feedback: :cry: :cry:

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
jesus christ

[21:00:39] piranha45X: maggots?!
[21:00:45] piranha45X: did it jump out of the tank and u found it or what?
[21:00:47] wckedmidas: yup

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i also herd of this b4
sorry wm

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
wasnt much i could do limited on buckets. and empt tanks to transport the watter. I sat trash bag in each buckt and emopty tanks filled with some watter and threw the fish in them tied them up and drove down the street with them. went back got the stand. went back again grabed all filters heaters and tank. now its all set up and running. But im concerned about the cycle being totaly wacked.
Should i do watter changes every day every other day. if so for how long. This alot of fish in a 75 gal tank . Looks crazy cramped some fish is definitly going bye byes

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
Kutty said:
Maggots? Yuk. Could the jaguar have died of old age? BTW, the maggots make a tasty high-protein food for your cichlids.

The fish jumped out the tank and i found it beside the tank. Only thing old was how long it rotted the past week.

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
I could take some fish for you temp dude.

I'm sure they're better off being firends in my 120/125 then in a 75.

holler at me on aim, and give me a ring ding.:)

Hasi

Go hard, or go home
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
Australia
Adding all the fish at once can be too much bioload for your good bacteria to handle, that is why they say to only add a few fish (3 - 4) a week. Considering your fish a quite big you could of disturbed the balance.

I would suggest often water changes until you can do a test of your water. Do a water change of 20% a day or every second day. If possible take a sample of your water to your LFS to get a test done on your parameters.

Goodluck and sorry bout your loss

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store