Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It certainly aint like it used to be.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
I suppose im "old" now....lol... Sure miss the good ole days and i only caught the tail end of it. 2 many new laws/species bans and b.s. coming our way and i dont like it one bit. "LFS" are a thing of the past and were a dying breed ourselves these days in the "monster" end of the hobby. Im afraid to even post pics anymore. Just read a news article today of a mans sharks being seized from his basement pool in NY. Ridiculous. Not sure how to share the link or i would. How can someones "pets" be seized when they were purchaced legally? What do we do in that situation to protect ourselves/animals?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just read a news article today of a mans sharks being seized from his basement pool in N.Y.
That guy might have been a member here.If I recall correctly there were some pretty serious shark keepers in New York.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
That guy might have been a member here.If I recall correctly there were some pretty serious shark keepers in New York.
Yeah, ill be keeping an eye out on here and FB to see if anything else pops up from the actual guy or a friend of his. The article was very vague. Didnt appear to be Turbo or a setup ive seen before over the years. Gettin sad people are forced into the wood work now. Just curious how it all went down...and why.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store