One juv savannah and equip for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Hi all! I'm selling my juvenile savannah monitor and all of his equipment. He's only about 5 months old. He's in perfect health, eating lots! I've got him housed in a 60 gallon tank right now. If buyer wishes, I could sell just the savannah and/or with any required equipment!! I'd definitely prefer buyer to pickup, I'd meet someone if they were near my location!

Please let me know if you've got any questions! Thanks.

OldSchool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
Edmonton, AB
OldSchool said:
Hi all! I'm selling my juvenile savannah monitor and all of his equipment. He's only about 5 months old. He's in perfect health, eating lots! I've got him housed in a 60 gallon tank right now. If buyer wishes, I could sell just the savannah and/or with any required equipment!! I'd definitely prefer buyer to pickup, I'd meet someone if they were near my location!

Please let me know if you've got any questions! Thanks.

Oops, sorry, forgot to add the price! I'm asking $75 for the lizard, and any additional equipment would be a little extra. Thanks.

OldSchool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
Edmonton, AB
OldSchool said:
Oops, sorry, forgot to add the price! I'm asking $75 for the lizard, and any additional equipment would be a little extra. Thanks.

Ok, $50 (Can) for the lizard! Any takers?

wffsoccer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2005
ND
dumb question, how far is edmonton from Winnipeg....(only other canadian town i know)

OldSchool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
Edmonton, AB
wffsoccer said:
dumb question, how far is edmonton from Winnipeg....(only other canadian town i know)
No such thing as a dumb question! Edmonton is about 1400km West of Winnipeg. And, actually, I just sold the savannah today to a local. I still have some of the equipment if anyone's interested!

wffsoccer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2005
ND
OldSchool said:
No such thing as a dumb question! Edmonton is about 1400km West of Winnipeg. And, actually, I just sold the savannah today to a local. I still have some of the equipment if anyone's interested!

1400km, so only a 18 hr drive....hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store