Online stores

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
Check the sellers on this board in the classified section. You can also read peoples comments on the seller. :)

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
I just used aquascape online and they were amazing. I've used **************** as well with equally pleasing results. You have it easy being on the west coast. some of the best sellers we have here are from Cali.

What kind of fish are you looking to buy? Some people specialize in particular areas here.

patricio

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
georgetown,california
go to drsfostersmith and then liveaquaria.com they send live fish anywhere and have a huge selection fresh salt brackish and pond

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
patricio;536364; said:
go to drsfostersmith and then liveaquaria.com they send live fish anywhere and have a huge selection fresh salt brackish and pond
sometimes I think that dr.foster smith's species descriptions need to be more accurate. they seem to be a little off, for instance, for some species they will really underestimate the size tank that would be adequate to house them.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
I have orderd fish from Fish Room Plus one of the community sellers and the fish came in great and Alex was a very easy guy to deal with and I had a very easy transaction.

ATM though, all the fish I own I have got from members on the board.

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
Honda12;536420; said:
I have orderd fish from Fish Room Plus one of the community sellers and the fish came in great and Alex was a very easy guy to deal with and I had a very easy transaction.

ATM though, all the fish I own I have got from members on the board.

The Same here, FISH ROOM PLUS is a Great Place to Order From! :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store