Opinion of add new cichlid established tank

aykinhk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi all,
Would like Getting some opinion of add new cichlid to my tank how to minimise any aggression

Would like to add one 3inch green terror into my tank
Stocks at the moment are 2 albino Oscar tank which 4 and 5 inch one 4 inch firemouth 2 tinfoil bare and 2 pleco tank size are 150gal
Lots of driftwood for hiding space
Will that be ok ???

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Sounds kinda like a lot of messy fish in one tank. I think eventually you might want to get another tank to move fish into. But for now it should be ok if they all get along.

My experience with oscars and terrors has been good. But that was just for a very short time while they were both small.
I normally do a big water change and move decor around before adding a new fish to an established tank. Keep lights off and watch closely for the next few days.
It’s always good to have a backup tank Incase things start going downhill.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sounds kinda like a lot of messy fish in one tank. I think eventually you might want to get another tank to move fish into. But for now it should be ok if they all get along.

My experience with oscars and terrors has been good. But that was just for a very short time while they were both small.
I normally do a big water change and move decor around before adding a new fish to an established tank. Keep lights off and watch closely for the next few days.
It’s always good to have a backup tank Incase things start going downhill.
This

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store