Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
catfish said:
street cypher what is that substrate u are using it looks great
No kidding! that is a nice substrate. It is crushed lava rock? or painted 1/8" gravel?

Back to topic. This is your description of the fish. "Its around 4 inches long and jet black with a neon green pattern". At 4", jet black and neon green pattern, sounds like an ornate. They are usually more black, and lots of "yellow" at that size. But $30.00 is a fair price, but I got mine at $15.00 :) through a wholesaler of course.

Kenta

Gambusia
MFK Member
street cypher what is that substrate u are using it looks great
No kidding! that is a nice substrate. It is crushed lava rock? or painted 1/8" gravel?
Thanks, its tahitian moon sand.
Pretty good stuff, slightly abrasive, and has some sharp slivers, but overall its good stuff (only had one problem with the slivers)

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
OK guys I picked him/her up tonight and once the fish was off of the green gravel the color was more yellow. I will get pics up as soon as I stop being lazy!

Thanks again,
JD

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD

Gooda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Fort Collins, CO
You were lucky to get an ornate for so cheap, I hope that you didn't tell the the fish store what it was so you can go back and get another on for cheap :naughty:

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
WTF?!!? :swear:

So I buy the fish late last night and put him in a well established tank, one that is going on for two years, all by himself with just a few AUS rainbows. I wake up this morning and his ass end is floating! I think he is dead but he swims back down to the botttom but then floats back to the surface. Is his swimbladder, if he has one, messed up? What should I do? I had to leave for work so I left him there hoping for the best. I will be home so but I am so sad and angry because he is such a stunning animal!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store