P bass

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Does anyone know if there’s any places in Ohio or Kentucky that often has any type of P bass in stock

Liam515

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2021
Yes Gerber's tropical fish has them in any time i have been they have a few biff rent types and some big ones too. There address is 2279 N Moraine Dr, Dayton, OH 45439 they are a relly good store and have tons of cool and monster fish

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Again, why are you getting P Bass???

You DO NOT have the space. Please stop looking for fish. Your have overstocked tanks, and tanks WAYYY to small. Wait until you have the so-called ”large tank”. There is no reason to put a P Bass in a 40 gallon tank and promise everyone that you will get a largue tank. Things happen. And here I am giving my second speech to stop looking for fish. If I were you I would sell all fish and start over.

Reactions: Bbuckley

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Again, why are you getting P Bass???

You DO NOT have the space. Please stop looking for fish. Your have overstocked tanks, and tanks WAYYY to small. Wait until you have the so-called ”large tank”. There is no reason to put a P Bass in a 40 gallon tank and promise everyone that you will get a largue tank. Things happen. And here I am giving my second speech to stop looking for fish. If I were you I would sell all fish and start over.
I’ve been tryna sell fish and I was curious of PBass I’m or buying one or anything until I have space which won’t be until a long time

Liam515

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2021
Gerder's will take fish for in-store credit I'm not sure about real money though

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store