Pacu online

GeoPesner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello all, I am building a massive hydroponics system and we are wanting to use Pacu fish for the system. We have the facility to hold and raise them even at full grown size. We are talking thousands of gallons. We are having trouble finding an online vendor as we have virtually no fish stores in Utah and the few that we have won't sell them for their size. Any help on where to order them and some tips and tricks for getting them to breed will be greatly appreciated all help is welcome. Thank you!

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Hello all, I am building a massive hydroponics system and we are wanting to use Pacu fish for the system. We have the facility to hold and raise them even at full grown size. We are talking thousands of gallons. We are having trouble finding an online vendor as we have virtually no fish stores in Utah and the few that we have won't sell them for their size. Any help on where to order them and some tips and tricks for getting them to breed will be greatly appreciated all help is welcome. Thank you!
I think if you explain your reason and your system to your local LFS, they should be happy to special order you however many pacu you like.

I am not aware of natural breeding in captivity. pacu mom pacu mom ?

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store