Parachromis Managuense

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Nikon D4s, Nikkor 105VR lens. SB910 speedlights (3) f32, 1/320th ISO 25

This is actually an example of creative cropping. Original photo had more of the fish on the left. It was in more shadow. I thought the cropping made it more interesting. image.jpg

Reactions: Marty06 and Razzo

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
AWESOME and beautiful pic!
good to see your work here again.

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
AWESOME and beautiful pic!
good to see your work here again.
Thanks! I haven't been on the forums much in the last couple years. I'm amazed at how much photos have improved. Some excellent photography by the members. Ive been speaking on aquatic photography now for a couple years. The one thing I tried to get across was that getting that flash off the camera and on top of the tank is the single best thing you can do to improve your photos. Delighted that more folks are getting it.

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
Thanks! I haven't been on the forums much in the last couple years. I'm amazed at how much photos have improved. Some excellent photography by the members. Ive been speaking on aquatic photography now for a couple years. The one thing I tried to get across was that getting that flash off the camera and on top of the tank is the single best thing you can do to improve your photos. Delighted that more folks
Nikon D4s, Nikkor 105VR lens. SB910 speedlights (3) f32, 1/320th ISO 25

This is actually an example of creative cropping. Original photo had more of the fish on the left. It was in more shadow. I thought the cropping made it more interesting. View attachment 1131887
Very nice! Such a visually interesting image. The fry off to the right really draw the viewer in and to start thinking about the image. Well done!

Russ

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store