Sep 28, 2012
In your dresser
Have you tested your water?
Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
If yes, what is your nitrite?
If yes, what is your nitrate?
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
0-10%
How frequently do you change your water?
Infrequently; more than a month between changes
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Test test test

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
It's a start; needs to be much nosier and more invasive, IMHO. :)

I'm assuming that once it is refined a bit it will be a sticky?

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Nah not a sticky. This will be stuff people are required to fill out every time they post in this section.
Ah! Even better!

I went straight from reading this thread, to one where it took 3 hours and 7 posts before the OP finally had the correct tooth pulled and revealed that he had a fair bit of ammonia, but no nitrates...in a supposedly-cycled tank that was fairly heavily stocked.

This idea will either force those posters to skip ahead and tell us what's going on...or maybe give up and not post at all. Win/win...for everyone except the fish...

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Ah! Even better!

I went straight from reading this thread, to one where it took 3 hours and 7 posts before the OP finally had the correct tooth pulled and revealed that he had a fair bit of ammonia, but no nitrates...in a supposedly-cycled tank that was fairly heavily stocked.

This idea will either force those posters to skip ahead and tell us what's going on...or maybe give up and not post at all. Win/win...for everyone except the fish...
This particular post was spawned by the discussion in this thread:

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store