payment, shippping, and insurance

b-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
US
does anyone here ship overseas? if so, what method of payment do you take? how do you determine shipping cost and insurance without going back and forth to the carrier?

thanks
burt

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
b-man;874393; said:
does anyone here ship overseas? if so, what method of payment do you take? how do you determine shipping cost and insurance without going back and forth to the carrier?

thanks
burt
PAY-PAL IS FINE, they do the currency conversion for the payer. There is a small amount of coverage thats included with the international shipping thru usps. As for cost, go high to cover yourself

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
No sorry I do not ship overseas. Airlines should give you their shiiping rates for international flight. Delta gives me a paper copy that tells me how much a pound it is to ship to areas in the U.S. For instance it may be 20 cents a pound from florida to new york. 10 pounds would be $2 plus 30 cents a pound for a surcharge. $48 minimum charge per Delta.

$2+$3+$48=$53 to ship a 10 pound package. They should give you the same for International flights so you do not have to call them 100 times.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store