Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
Hey all, Im getting some new motoros very soon and need some money to pay for them ontop of needing to clear space. So Im selling some fish.

I have 4 ornio pbass, three of which are for sale. I am keeping the big guy, but hte rest are all 7"+. I bought these a little over a month ago for $100 each. And many people know how much Rapps shipping is. But Im still just asking $100 each. This is a great deal for them. Unfortionatly the biggest does hog all the food so they are not the fattest fish ever, but they are super colorful. I may cut you a deal if you take all three

I also have a ~13" black aro. This thing is beautiful imo. Great looking fish. $160 for him. Easily compeats with the pbass for food yet gental enough to live with rays. I really wont mind if this guy doesnt go.

If there is any interest I will sell my 3.5" retic. Perfect tail, super active, all around great fish. I wont put a price just because I dont really want to sell him. Send me a pm if you want it.

All fish (except the retic) are on shrimp. They eat a ton. Buy the pbass and aro and I can probably give you a deal.

I am in Crystal Lake, IL. Thats about an hour NW of Chicago. I can delive if a reasonable distance. Ask rvrrays, I even drove a fish out to michigan for him, Im pretty flexible :)

No shipping, never have before and dont want to make it my first with one of these guys.

fishguy258@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store