Peacock Bass

Skyeboy

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 4, 2016
I recently talked to wes at rare fish.he does not currently have any cichla. Nor does new owner at tangled up in cichlids

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
Orino,intermedia, nice kelberi.
There’s a bunch of orinos being labeled as temensis being tossed around at predatoryfins, exoticfishshop, and a couple others. I’m not a fan of spider kelberi but there are a few outlets for those as well. Intermedia are about to come in season after the holidays if you wanna wait.

Skyeboy

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 4, 2016
Yea i saw a couple orino " temensis" labeled. I guess ill hold out for intermedia. Broko would be nice to.

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
Yea i saw a couple orino " temensis" labeled. I guess ill hold out for intermedia. Broko would be nice to.
Bob has some his company name on Facebook is ep aquatics I believe, although they look a little off imo. All mine came from wes and cigars cigars brokos did as well I believe, and as much as he loves Suriname I’m sure it won’t be long before he gets more if you don’t mind waiting.

Reactions: cigars and Skyeboy

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Bob has some his company name on Facebook is ep aquatics I believe, although they look a little off imo. All mine came from wes and cigars cigars brokos did as well I believe, and as much as he loves Suriname I’m sure it won’t be long before he gets more if you don’t mind waiting.
I saw the the ones from ep aquatics as well and they definitely look different from any Broko I have ever owned, dirty spots seem very high on the body with that being said it would be very sweet if they would get that gold spangling on the body with the dirty spots being so high.

Reactions: tcav88
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store