Pellet battle

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I never got around to forcing sp.candy bar to eat pellets. She'll only eat tilapia. I don't feel like they get the best growth on strictly chopped fish so last week I started feeding only pellets been 10 days of her refusing them. I'm confident I'll break her but the biggest concern is the small wolf.

I've never had a poly refuse pellets for more than a few days. So this is a challenge

Let's see who can guess how long she'll hold out. I'm saying 19 days total.

What's your guess on how long it will take ?

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
I never got around to forcing sp.candy bar to eat pellets. She'll only eat tilapia. I don't feel like they get the best growth on strictly chopped fish so last week I started feeding only pellets been 10 days of her refusing them. I'm confident I'll break her but the biggest concern is the small wolf.

I've never had a poly refuse pellets for more than a few days. So this is a challenge

Sp. Vancouver is the same way. Only eats tilapia and she's getting way too Juicy. I've gone 3 weeks without tilapia. My big indo datnoid only eats tilapia. So that is my struggle cuz it will starve itself. It's a sad sight to watch her eat pellets. It's like watching a toddler eating brussel sprout.

Last edited:

sevs and sajicas for me

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2017
having similar issue with my smallest ropefish. refuses to eat pellets. it's been 3 weeks. not sure if it's eaten or not but I have yet to observe it. 30 Days is my guess for Candy

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010

Sp. Candy guess would be 986 days

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I'll give her 24 days.
Sp. Vancouver is the same way. Only eats tilapia and she's getting way too Juicy. I've gone 3 weeks without tilapia. My big indo datnoid only eats tilapia. So that is my struggle cuz it will starve itself. It's a sad sight to watch her eat pellets. It's like watching a toddler eating brussel sprout.
my moke does that with pellets too. She loves tilapia though. She'd rather starve for an extra two days, than eat the pellets hahaa.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 that hysterical (brussel sprouts)

Reactions: Vancouver_98683
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store