Perfect Aquarium for 1 75% leo X 25% moto stingray?

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
that's all g, yeah i'm only gonna have 1 jardini and 1 ray or just the ray.
Go for the 8 by 4. I had a similar hybrid before I sold him that was 22 inches across. That didn't include tail. Give him the room he deserves. Especially if you intend on adding a jar. I am very fortunate I can keep my current jar with rays. My last one I couldn't. Space makes things possible and easier.

Don't aim for the minimum and wonder why you have the maximum amount of problems later on.

I have a timber stand for a 1250. I know of bigger systems on timber stands. As long as you are competent in your woodworking abilities, there is no foreseeable problem here

Best of luck

Ashtons Fishroom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2021
thanks so much guys, yeah i decided not to buy this ray as he would of left me broke being 2K and he would be in a species only tank but I'm still gonna build a 8 by 4 by 2 aquarium for a Saratoga and some peacock bass :)

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
thanks so much guys, yeah i decided not to buy this ray as he would of left me broke being 2K and he would be in a species only tank but I'm still gonna build a 8 by 4 by 2 aquarium for a Saratoga and some peacock bass :)
2k for the ray?

That my friend is first rate piracy right there...
I gotta get back into breeding low end hybrids it sounds like lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store