Photo-Edit 1.0 .....

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Nice! Looking forward to seeing more updates of it. As well as that goby/gudgeon fish, that one is from Wes?
Thanks! And yes, the Goby/Gudgeon is from Wes. Ophiocara porocephala.

Edit: I'm loving the fish too. Not only does he have awesome coloration but he's always out and about. If he's not perched on driftwood watching his tankmates he's observing me.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
What is the orange fish in 3rd pic down?
Hi, that's the same fish as in the video at the beginning of that post it's a Ophiocara porocephala a Gudgeon but the coloration isn't typical. It is a wild caught color morph.

Reactions: aussieman57

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Thanks! And yes, the Goby/Gudgeon is from Wes. Ophiocara porocephala.

Edit: I'm loving the fish too. Not only does he have awesome coloration but he's always out and about. If he's not perched on driftwood watching his tankmates he's observing me.
I wanted one and I was going to ask where you got it and how much, but I looked around and saw the price tag. :grinno: Very rare fish it seems like! I love the shape too. Very much like a wolffish. What are you feeding it?

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I wanted one and I was going to ask where you got it and how much, but I looked around and saw the price tag. :grinno: Very rare fish it seems like! I love the shape too. Very much like a wolffish. What are you feeding it?
Very rare. Lol Ehhhh, I figure you only live once and if you don't treat yourself who will? Right? lol Same I love the shape too and you're right very reminiscent of a wolffish. Right now he's eating shrimp stuffed with vita-chem soaked pellets. The other fish in the tank such as my Pac-Man's and Viator eat pellets and the Gudgeon will snap at them but spits them back out. Hopefully one day he'll take them.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Hi Hao! That pic is just a few days after he arrived, but I looked up and uploaded 2 videos the day I received him for you. I got him September 8, 2022
Any updates on the gar? Would love to see how it has settled in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store