Pictures wont load Help?

excaliber

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2019
SW Idaho
I've never posted any photos here yet. I tried to post a picture by clicking on the "Upload a File" tab but nothing happens. I can't find anything here that explains how to load a photo or video. The only place I could find what I thought was a post on how to do it says I don't have permission to open it.

Do I not have enough posts to load pictures? This site is hard to figure out as I can't find any info when I need to.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I've never posted any photos here yet. I tried to post a picture by clicking on the "Upload a File" tab but nothing happens. I can't find anything here that explains how to load a photo or video. The only place I could find what I thought was a post on how to do it says I don't have permission to open it.

Do I not have enough posts to load pictures? This site is hard to figure out as I can't find any info when I need to.

You have enough post. When you chose Upload a file did you go to photo gallery and select pics you would like to post here. There is also a camera option.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
The site has been laggy/sorta buggy. Make sure the button is in the middle of the screen on your phone when you press the button, not towards the bottom. It seems if buttons are to close to the new banner at the bottom they don't work till you move them further away.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store