Pike Fever!!??.....

Dovii dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Massachusetts
www.Tanbusters.com
Ok,this might sound stupid,but in the last month,i have seemed to just bump into these fish everywhere i go,for example i went to a house party a month ago and this girl had the biggest Orange Pike i have ever seen it had to be at least 10 - 12 inches long,in a 110 gal tank by itself,then i went to the Mueseum here in Spfld,Mass and they had this huge Pike in with 2 HUGE Oscars,so i bought 1 of these bad boys(i have said what kind in another thread here)I am totally into these fish now,I havent felt this way about a fish species since i was into Midas!!!Am i crazy or what??Does any one else share this craze??Let me know!!!How about some picks of your Pike!!!:headbang2 :popcorn:

Horiyoshi III

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
41.769N -71.129W
www.facebook.com
Mass huh.Gotta go see this.But yeah,im owning my first ones now and i love there slender body shape,so un-seen in the aquarium trade,x-cept for the bowfins and aros.They f'ing rule,new addiction found.Even when i build my multiple hundred gallon tanks and do Cichla Sp. Peacock Bass,i am gonna build a Crenicichla tank,in hopes to keep adults together!!!Peanut HAS done it,i'd like to also!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Horiyoshi III

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
41.769N -71.129W
www.facebook.com
Dovii,Somerset is near that stinkhole they call Fall River,right near providence rhode island................but yeah Crenicichla own!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store