Piranha red bellied diseases

Rio24

Feeder Fish
Jun 23, 2019
Anybody know why my red bellied piranha's tail bend like this (fish in the middle)? I quarantine the fish with other two fish but before that the fish is swim and eating normally without any problem. My tank is a little bit small but it large enough for the fish size right now The water condition is good as well. Can that tail bend will be back to normal again ? Thanks a lot

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
View attachment 1377602
Anybody know why my red bellied piranha's tail bend like this (fish in the middle)? I quarantine the fish with other two fish but before that the fish is swim and eating normally without any problem. My tank is a little bit small but it large enough for the fish size right now The water condition is good as well. Can that tail bend will be back to normal again ? Thanks a lot

Welcome aboard

Unfortunately the little Redbelly was born with the bent tail it will not straighten.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
What are u feeding? Was it like this when u bought it?

Rio24

Feeder Fish
Jun 23, 2019
What are u feeding? Was it like this when u bought it?
i was feed my red belly with hikari sinking carnivore pellet, and they love it. no, i buy them about a week ago and they all look fine. and ijust realized that this morning when i changes the water.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
i was feed my red belly with hikari sinking carnivore pellet, and they love it. no, i buy them about a week ago and they all look fine. and ijust realized that this morning when i changes the water.
Oh i see. Agree with tlindsey tlindsey and as long it’s acting normal then not much to do or worry.

Reactions: Rio24 and tlindsey

Rio24

Feeder Fish
Jun 23, 2019
Oh i see. Agree with tlindsey tlindsey and as long it’s acting normal then not much to do or worry.
well, i hope that fish grow fine without any more problem. and thank you for your answer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store