plant aquaria info

virgildonatifan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2006
south africa
I need websites with info on how to start out with a plant aquaria; pages where everything consisting of a plant aquarium is explained in the utmost detail and any other good info will also be very much appriciated!PLZ put in all the websites you guys know of?And a merry christmas to all and happy new year :headbang2

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
There are several websites out there, but none that have as much detail as the books out there. I would recommend buying a book instead. Good beginner books include: "Aquarium Plants The Practical Guide" by Pablo Tepoot, "Encyclopedia of Aquarium Plants" by Peter Hiscock, "Today's Essential Guide to Growing Aquarium Plants" by Peter Hiscock (Same as EoAP, but lacks the specs of the plants), and "Aquarium Plant Paradise" By Takashi Amano. I would start there. Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post a new thread with the questions, and we will answer them as quickly as we can.

Fish Etc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2006
West Covina, SOCAL
this are the forum im member for like 1 year.

www.aquaticplantcentral.com Plant Corner (most detail information about plants)
www.plantedtank.net
www.plantgeek.com

and for beginners corner

www.rexgrigg.com

you'll see a lot of info about everything, its a forum for all planted tank, you'll also meet some of the plant guru like Tom barr who introduce EI dosing for dry ferts, and other great scaper

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store