Ash

I dum care =]
Original poster
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Hello,

I am looking to buy a point and shoot, Not wanting to spend more than $170, what is the best camera I can get in my price range? My biggest concern is the image quality. I want something that will take nice photos outdoors and indoors (if something happens to be waterproof as well its a plus but probably not in my price range). I have a DSLR but I wanted something less bulky where I don't constantly change lenses or don't have to worry about setting down an expensive camera for a minute while on vacation. Now I don't mind a bulky p&s or a slim one, just want something smaller and I don't have to carry in a huge bag with multiple lenses. Please send me suggestions as I have no idea where to start. =) Thank you! I already have the new waterproof Nikon Coolpix - Not impressed at all.

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Ive been very happy with my p&s canon. My girlfriend got it for me thinking she could convert me but my first dslr is still a Nikon. :)

If you can add 30$ to the budget, any canon in that range will be great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ash

I dum care =]
Original poster
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
That one looks awesome Ash! Full manual control will give you the control youre used to when you want it.

The effects and filters built in are nice too.

For the price and feature set, i say you cant go wrong.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ash

I dum care =]
Original poster
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Thats what I was thinking, I bought it. I am loving it so far, its a really nice point a shoot!

Ash

I dum care =]
Original poster
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Yeah I can post more pics later but these are 2 random shots I took with it over the weekend, literally first few shots out of the box, the only setting I had a chance to play with so far was the fish eye, which you will see in one of the pics

View attachment 5866View attachment 5867

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store