Please join me in welcoming our newest Global Moderator, kno4te!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Please join me in giving our condolanc--- uh, I mean congratulating Ron for becoming our newest global moderator!

kno4te kno4te has been a great addition to our team. He's in every thread, and he always brings things he doesn't have permissions to handle to the attention of the appropriate person who can handle it. Ron's work in the Marketplace to shut down spammers and scammers has been beyond diligent. This man's hard work in the betterment of the forum has paid off in droves, and it's past time he got the recognition he deserves.

Thank you for everything you do, Ron!

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Congratulations!:headbang2

Reactions: kno4te

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Not suprising if you ask me, I was wondering when he would get a promotion or something similar.

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Please join me in giving our condolanc--- uh, I mean congratulating Ron for becoming our newest global moderator!

kno4te kno4te has been a great addition to our team. He's in every thread, and he always brings things he doesn't have permissions to handle to the attention of the appropriate person who can handle it. Ron's work in the Marketplace to shut down spammers and scammers has been beyond diligent. This man's hard work in the betterment of the forum has paid off in droves, and it's past time he got the recognition he deserves.

Thank you for everything you do, Ron!
Thanks. I appreciate it rob!
Congratulations!:headbang2
That's great, deserved recognition, Ron helps a lot of people.
Woot woot my man!
Ohhh hes super quick too. Man of many talents!
Thank you so much. I try. Thankfully mfk is easy to use on my phone.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store