Please Shed some Light

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
Hi Venders/Mods

I have a question that I need answered. When we were accepted as a vender on MFK are we under new rules and guidelines set by MFK. What I mean is we all have our own company policies for DOA and Live Arrival guarantee, but does MFK have a DOA Live Arrival POlicy that over rules our Personal Company policy.

Reason I am asking is because this long drawn out situation with JOHNPTC is getting Ridiculas. He has now CC'd Li (Neoprodigy) about this. I have PM'd Li to find out and have not heard back. I know Li is a very busy man so I can understand. Maybe someone else on here can tell me. My problem is I have a company policy that governs my decision on a situation. I can not have a forum overriding it, because then everyone will take advantage of that and go to the admin if they do not get their way. I just do not want to be punished or banned because John did not follow the rules.

Any Info would be great.

Thanks

b-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
US
hmm.. sorry to hear this is still going on, according to the "becoming a vendor" thread, there are no listed additional requirements listed. try checking with deathcurl.

i know where you coming from but, it might be worth it to have a unbaised 3rd party mediator to put this behind you.

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
b-man;976099; said:
hmm.. sorry to hear this is still going on, according to the "becoming a vendor" thread, there are no listed additional requirements listed. try checking with deathcurl.

i know where you coming from but, it might be worth it to have a unbaised 3rd party mediator to put this behind you.
That's what I thought.

As far as a third party goes, alot of these venders on these forums have actual stores and operate as a store and not just an internet company. Just because we are allowed to operate on these forums does not mean our policies should be disregarded. When you go to a store to buy things, there is no third party who decides if you can return a product or not. That descion is at the discretion of the company.

If customers on these forums catch wind that the higher ups are overturning companies policies, then there will be alot more problems. I know for a fact a few of these venders would not be here if that was the case.

Again I am waiting to hear from Li on this matter.

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
Li highly recommends that the vendors post there own " terms & condition". Each vendor has his own rules for the buying & selling fish.

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
FYI....

MFK has a policy of noninvolvement in business disputes, mainly because all of you vendors have different ways of doing business, not to mention that there are too many variables in the architecture of dealing with livestock situations. We only provide the vehicle for you to conduct business. If a vendor makes a habit of conducting a great deal of bad business in comparison to the volume of business, then they would be subject to having priveliges/membership revoked.

All vendors are responsible for outlining their own terms and making sure that they are understood by any person they do business with. A suggestion was made weeks ago for vendors to post their terms in their respective forums. Vendors may even want to go as far as to have members post that they've read and agreed to your terms prior to doing business, so all bases are covered. It is only to your advantage by having them do so.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store