MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I’m saying that that is a forum dedicated to catfish and this is a common pleco or a pleco very similar to a common pleco, we don’t have the members that know enough about catfish to able to tell the difference between all the plecos while planet catfish has a much better chance of being able to do so.

Reactions: BigShawn

Drumm22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2020
I’m saying that that is a forum dedicated to catfish and this is a common pleco or a pleco very similar to a common pleco, we don’t have the members that know enough about catfish to able to tell the difference between all the plecos while planet catfish has a much better chance of being able to do so.
Oh figured keeping plecos is super common figured since they have this entire pleco section someone woulda been able to figure it out????

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Oh figured keeping plecos is super common figured since they have this entire pleco section someone woulda been able to figure it out????
I’m sure some members will be able to assist.

You most likely will need better photos of the fish, the picture you posted isn’t the clearest as it looks like a spotted pattern? Or is it a scribble pattern? There are several species with both patterns.

It might be an ancistrus sp.?

How big is it currently? How long have you had it?

I’m also believe fishhead was just trying to help you with getting better odds of ID’ing your fish, as planet catfish attracts people interested in well catfish....MFK is a great resource for varied information, and reliable. Information...MFK has a very wide spreading knowledge base as a group of people. Not as specific at planet catfish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store